The quest continues…
A love of the sea is at the heart of every sailor. The nature gives us this outstanding opportunity to do what we love, but the changes we have seen in the oceans are not natural. Rather they are unnatural.
We’ve seen plastic bottles, styrofoam, plastic bags, Crocs, and balloons, pretty much everything including a garden table. Before every start, we have to reverse, just for checking debris from our keel and rudders. The pollution in our sea is pretty unreal and tragic.
Our project started in 2010 as X Sail Racing team. During the years we have seen regattas and crossed oceans.
- World Championships in Copenhagen 2015, 1st and 2nd
- European ORC Championships in Pärnu 2015, 3rd
- Copa Del Ray Palma 2014, 4th and 5th
- World Championships in San Remo Italy 2014, 4th and 5th
- World Championships in Malmö Sweden 2013, 2nd and 4th
- Nordic Championship in Copenhagen Denmark 2013, 1st and 2nd
- World Championships in Badalona Spain 2012, 6th and 10th
- ORCi World Championships 10th in class A Helsinki Finland
- Copa Del Rey Palma 2012, 5th and 7th
- World Championships in Århus Denmark 2011, 10th and 12th
- World Championships in Scarlino Italy 2010, 7th
- Copa Del Ray Palma 2010, 5th
- World Championships in Kiel Germany 2009, 4th
Now it is time to sail for a greater cause. Not just the championships! Samuli Leisti has put together a team of skilled and committed sailors who are willing to make a change. To sail for a greater cause. That is why in the future we will Race against se pollution as a team called Zer0emission.
Additional information: Zer°emission, Samuli Leisti, tel. +358 40 746 0958, firstname.lastname@example.org
Zer°emission – Race against sea pollution